Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sister's Wedding: Deployment style

My sister recently got married to her best friend, and I am OH SO HAPPY for her.


Their wedding, while planned, was a little impromptu as her fiance was also in the process of preparing for yet another deployment. This makes his 5th. He truly is a Hero, and I am proud to call him my brother in law.

Sadly, I wasn't able to make it to this ceremony BUT, you can bet, as soon as he gets home, and they have their "big" reception/celebration, I will be there, no ifs ands or buts.

Thanks to technology I was still able to receive pics of the wedding as it was happening and I was at work. Here's a few of my favorites.


The tenderness of this photo melts my heart <3

My sister's best friends! and that adorable little girl :)

CHEERS to forever

Cake in the face!!

I can't even put into words the happiness I feel for my sister and her husband. They truly do inspire me and remind me that love is out there. Every day people are creating their very own fairy tales.

And she will be right here waiting for him. <3


I have so much respect for military spouses. I can't even fathom what they live through on a day to day basis.

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures! Congrats to your sis and her husband! And thank you to him for his service for our freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the happy couple, and thank your new brother-in-law for his service! =]

    ReplyDelete